This privacy statement co-exists with our Terms and Conditions and together these govern the general practices of this website. We encourage all of our users to familiarise themselves with this statement and our site terms.
How Information About You Will Be Used:
1. We will use your information to:
1.1 process purchases for the Transderma product;
1.2 manage your account(s) with us and to send you products or product updates;
1.3 provide our services to you;
1.4 contact you in relation to other products and services from Transderma (the Transderma Group);
1.5 undertake research, assessment and analysis to enable us to develop and improve our products;
1.6 administer our systems and to report information to our advertisers.
2. We will store and process your information on our computers and in any other way we need to so that we can carry out the activities in paragraph 1 above.
3. By “your information” we mean personal and financial information about you that we:
3.1 obtain from you;
3.2 learn from the way you use and manage your account(s) with us (including from the transactions and payments made to your account with us); and
Who Will We Give Your Information To?
4. We may give your information to PayPal or other credit cards to process your payment details, to shipping companies, and we may also give out information about you if we have a duty to do so or if the law requires or allows us to do so.
5. We will protect the information you provide us by:
5.1 using encryption technology;
5.2 limiting the access our staff have to your information to the minimum required to perform their duties; and
5.3 maintaining firewalls and security technologies to minimize the risk of external attack to our servers;
5.4 ensuring that all your information is subject to data protection laws; and
5.5 regularly monitoring our security systems.
6. If you follow links from our website to other websites then those websites will be subject to their own terms and privacy policies which are outside our control.
7. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. You also have the right to access information that we hold about you. If you require details of the information that we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
Disclosure of Personal Information
The Transderma Group will not share your information with any organization other than related companies or third parties directly related to the delivery of the product you have purchased from the Transderma website.